Under different situations, the accounting software users may come across some error code. When the software error code appears on the PC, its user gets irritated and starts hunting for the solution. Among many, QuickBooks h101 error h101 error is the common one that arises at the opening company file into multi-user mode. Also, the error happens when the company file requires additional configuration.
Causes for the Appearance of QuickBooks Error Code h101
First, find out the reasons for the software error occurrence then solve it accordingly:
1. Might be, your PC doesn’t connect with the server.
2. Probably, the company file is not accessible from the server.
3. Maybe, antivirus software or firewall settings block the company files.
4. Corrupted or incorrect files configuration could be the reason for QuickBooks h101 error.
5. The accounting software is not able to get the IP address of your system.
Solutions to Resolve h101 Error in QuickBooks
You can take the action to resolve the software error by implementing the given-below solutions.
Solution1- Check the Hosting which you are using
1. Firstly, on your system open the ‘QuickBooks accounting software’.
2. Secondly, proceed to the file option and choose the ‘utilities’ open.
3. Thirdly, stop ‘hosting’ the multi-user access from all PC.
4. Now, choose ‘stop multi-user access’ to disable multi-user access.
5. Finally, check and then disable ‘multi-user’ on every single system one by one.
Solution 2- Create a New Folder
1. First, create a ‘new folder’ for company files and don’t forget to share it among the hosting PC.
2. Now, setup windows to get access for sharing the accounting software ‘company files’.
3. The next step is to copy all the files with ‘.Qbw file extension’ into a new folder.
In this content, we have discussed in what circumstances you may receive QuickBooks error h101. Apart from this, you won’t find any difficulties in resolving the software error as the solutions are already given in the blog.
If the above solution doesn’t workto fix QuickBooks error h101, then dial QuickBooks Premier Support Number +1-888-905-3553.