The basics of any accounting software issue or error need to be understood by you. If you are seeing QuickBooks Error Code 1402 on your PC, then try to figure out the reasons for it. This error could happen when you are into the phase of installing the QuickBooks Desktop. Besides, more reasons are responsible for the software error so let’s check out those in this write-up.
What are the Causes Responsible for Error 1402 QuickBooks?
Check out these causes behind the happening of QuickBooks Error Code 1402:
1. The installation procedure is incomplete.
2. The corrupted installation of the file associated to the software.
3. The damaged CD during the installation.
Solutions to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 1402
You can implement these solutions as they will help you in resolving the software error:
Solution 1: Update Windows on PC
1. In the beginning, check ‘how to manually update’ sections of the Microsoft article.
2. With this, you are supposed to update ‘Windows’ to the most recent release.
3. Next, the task is to restart the ‘PC’.
4. Now, launch ‘QuickBooks’ and then you are required to check if the error is still there or not.
Solution 2: Download and then Install QB Tool Hub
1. Initially, close ‘QuickBooks’.
2. Secondly, download the ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub file’ and then save it. With this, launch the downloaded file named as ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’.
3. Your next task is to follow the shown on-screen instructions so that you can install the ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’.
4. In the end, double-tap on the ‘Windows desktop’ to launch the tool hub. On the contrary, if you aren’t able to hunt for the Windows icon, then choose ‘program’.
Solution 3: Selective Startup
‘Selective Startup’ can also be used to overcome QuickBooks error code 1402. For this, installation of QB in selective startup (safe mode) is required.
In a Nutshell
We expect that this blog might be an effective one for you when it comes to fixing QuickBooks Error 1402. While performing the solutions if you come across some issue, then pick your phone and give a call to the software professional.
To know other solutions for QuickBooks Error 1402,dial QuickBooks Premier Support Number+1-888-905-3553.