It could be a very frustrating state when you see QuickBooks error 1328 appearing on your system. This error takes place when you try to update, install, or uninstall QuickBooks software. No doubt, QuickBooks saves lots of time while managing the data smoothly. So, from here we will discuss the indications, causes, and solutions for the software error.
Indications of Error 1328 QuickBooks
Following are the signs of QB update error 1328 are:
1. Not able to update QuickBooks software.
2. Unable to install or uninstall QuickBooks.
3. The process of repairing the software cannot be fulfilled.
4. QuickBooks freezes or gets crashed.
5. Windows becomes slow or crashes often.
6. The software takes a lot of time to respond.
Causes ofQuickBooks Error Code 1328
Reasons responsible for the happening of the software error:
1. Might be, some problem with downloading.
2. Probably, program files are damaged or corrupted.
3. It could be possible that some issue has occurred in the network.
4. Maybe, your PC is not working properly.
5. Installation files are incorrect.
6. Windows registry has not valid entries.
7. A PC is infected with a virus, trojan or malware threats.
8. The PC didn’t shut down properly.
Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 1328
Some of the solutions are mentioned here so that you can overcome the specific software error:
Solution 1: Fix the QB Installation Process
1. First, login to the ‘window’ with administrative permissions.
2. The next step is to locate ‘Windows Control Panel’ Option and then click on ‘program & features’.
3. Now, find out the QuickBooks Product heading option and then select it.
4. Next, click on ‘uninstall them’.
5. Thereafter, choose the ‘repair’ option.
6. Just run ‘QuickBooks application’.
7. Finally, apply ‘patch’ once it finishes.
Solution 2: Locate and then Rename Config.msi File
1. Firstly, find config.msi from ‘C: Drive’.
2. Now, double-click on the ‘file’.
3. The next step is to choose ‘rename’ from the drop-down option.
4. Next, you are required to take the cursor to the end of the file name and then you are supposed to add ‘.old’ to it.
5. Thereafter, press ‘enter’.
6. Lastly, hide the protected files once more.
If you are still facing QuickBooks error 1328, then contact QuickBooks professionals. They are qualified in the software field and provide instant and genuine software support. To rectify any QuickBooks error, get in touch with them quickly.
To know more solutions about QuickBooks error 1328, dial QuickBooks Premier Support Number +1-888-905-3553.