An attempt to open a company file from a workstation leads QuickBooks error 80070057. Also, the possibility of accounting software error increases when the QuickBooks Accounts manager creates the company file in QB 2014. It could be possible that you receive various error messages when this error occurs.
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 80070057
These are some of the causes of the software error that takes place because of these possible reasons:
1. Incapable of working with QB.
2. In case certain ports get blocked via the bitdefender, you might get software error pop up on your system.
3. The error might take place on your PC if the file extension has not been read by the accounting software.
4. Damage in the installation of QuickBooks could be the cause for the software error.
5. Inappropriate file extension could be the reason for the QB error 80070057.
6. You may see the software error when you attempt to launch a portable file.
7. If the company file is located on the pen drive you may see the error pop on your PC.
Solutions to Resolve Error Code 80070057 QuickBooks
The solution is given to troubleshoot the specific software error code issue:
Solution 1: Verify the company file name extension
1. Right-click the company file.
2. Select properties.
3. Click on “QuickBooks”.
4. Note the file extension in the Filename field and QuickBooks version in the last opened with a file.
5. Finally, click on OK.
Solution 2: Run QuickBooks with Admin Permissions
6. Initially, close ‘QuickBooks Desktop’.
7. Next, right-hit on the ‘QuickBooks icon’.
8. Choose ‘run as administrator’ option.
9. Select the company file then click on the open option in case the ‘company file’ didn’t get open automatically.
We hope, that the above content has assisted you in resolving QuickBooks error 80070057. The content has clearly mentioned the causes as well as solutions of the software error. Also, certified QuickBooks professionals are always there to help you.
To know more solutions for QuickBooks error 80070057, dial the QuickBooks Support Phone Number+1-888-660-0607(Toll- Free).