QuickBooks Error H303 signifies that the QB company file positioned in your PC needs additional configuration. The software error arises when you try to access the company file located on a different system and the PC needs additional setup and installation. Furthermore, let’s check additional reasons for the software error.
Why QuickBooks Error Code H303 Occurs?
1. Improper system network could be the reason of the software error.
2. Might be, damaged or wrong .ND file is responsible for H303 error.
3. Probably, the computer network is improper.
4. Incorrect hosting configuration settings could become the cause of the software error.
5. Maybe, the accounting software is not able to acquire the company files.
Troubleshooting Steps for QuickBooks h303 Error
Different solutions are given here to fix the QuickBooks error code H303:
Solution 1: Install QuickBooks File Doctor
1. First, install ‘QuickBooks desktop’ on the server
2. Then run ‘QuickBooks File Doctor’ tool on your system.
3. Now, install the ‘QuickBooks tool hub’
4. Proceed further and ‘access’ the file doctor tool.
5. Finally, run the tool and it will ‘diagnose’ and resolve the issues.
Solution 2: QuickBooks Settings
1. To begin with, you have to open ‘QuickBooks’ in multi-user mode.
2. Secondly, select the ‘files’ on both PC’s
3. Next, go to files > utilities > stop hosting ‘multi-user’ configuration.
4. Now, turn on hosting on any of the PC’s
5. Thereafter, go to ‘utilities’ > host multi-user configuration.
6. Lastly, start QuickBooks on both computers and check in case the error is fixed.
We expect you have understood the troubleshooting steps to fix QuickBooks Error H303. In case you get stuck while understanding the given steps, you have the freedom to get connected with the accounting professionals.
If the given solution doesn’t work in fixing QuickBooks Error H303,then dial QuickBooks Premier Support Number +1-888-660-0607.