What if you receive some software error while generating an invoice? You might get irritated or confused. In such a case, you will seek quick help. But, you don’t have to go anywhere else in case QuickBooks Error 15102 is visible on your system. This blog will assist you in making you free from the problematic software error. This error arises when you try to download a payroll or update QB Desktop on your system.
Causes of Error 15102 QuickBooks
Different reasons could be responsible for the software error:
1. The software error may occur when the specific download link is not valid and with this the shared download option is enabled.
2. Another possible cause is that might be you are running the software in terminal services environment in multi-user mode
3. Most probably, the most recent version of the software is not in use.
4. May be, you are not running the application as an administrator
Various Solutions for QuickBooks Error Code
Here you need to check the following given solutions to resolve QuickBooks update error 15102:
Solution 1: Single-User Mode
You need to switch to single-user mode, so that one person can easily access the ‘company file’.
Solution 2: Confirm in case the Mapped Location is Correct
1. First, hit on ‘F2’ as with this you will see a mapped location path. You need to note it down.
2. Once done with this, go on to the ‘help Menu’ and then click on update QuickBooks.
3. Next, hit on the options tab to verify the details in the ‘download location’.
4. If the ‘shared download’ is set as ‘Yes’ then make sure that the drive in the download location must be the same drive that appears in the product information Window.
5. On the other hand, in case the shared Window is set as ‘No’, then confirm that the directory in the ‘download location’ is also the same which was there in the ‘QuickBooks Desktop Installation’ directory.
6. If you find the location as wrong, then you change the state of location.
7. In case ‘Yes’ is chosen in the shared download, then alter with ‘No’ and with this click on Save.
8. Thereafter, if No is chosen in the ‘shared download’ then click to Yes and once more hit on ‘Save’.
9. The next step is to click on the ‘close tab’.
10. Finally, download the payroll tax tables.
We believe that you have got a crystal clear understanding to resolve QuickBooks Error 15102. For further help, the software experts are always ready to provide you round the clock software support.
If QuickBooks Error 15102 is still not fixed, then dial QuickBooks Premier Support Number +1-888-905-3553.