You might get worried if you see a pop up message saying QuickBooks error code 6000 on your system. The software error occurs when you attempt to open a company file. Besides, multiple users logged into the same company file could be another reason for the software’s error. Let’s check its sign and other causes of the software error.
Signs of QuickBooks Error 6000
You can go through these signs one by one and check the indications. It is mandatory to get acquainted with the given below signs of the software error:
1. On your system you will see error QB 6000.
2. The computer system keeps on crashing.
3. Windows start giving sluggish respose.
4. The computer system freezes repeatedly.
Possible Reasons for QuickBooks error code 6000
These are some of the reasons that might be responsible for the happening of error 6000 QuickBooks:
1. Might be, firewall has blocked the connection.
2. The possibility is that .TLG is corrupted.
3. Maybe, corrupted QB installation file could be the reason.
4. There are chances that the network connection on your PC is wrongly configured and due to this you are receiving an error.
5. Most importantly, you might see this error on your PC at the time of restoring a previous backup of your files.
Solutions to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 6000
Follow the given below troubleshooting steps to resolve QB 6000 error. This error is temporary and can be fixed permanently by implementing the below- steps:
Solution 1: Sample of the Company File
1. Open the folder that comprises the necessary ‘company file’.
2. You have to look for the file with the help of the extension ‘.QBW’.
3. Next, right-click the ‘file’ and then hit on the copy.
4. Right-click on the ‘desktop’ and hit on paste option.
5. Keep holding the control key and open QuickBooks so that you can go to ‘no company open windows’.
6. Hit on ‘open a company file.’
We hope, that you will not face QuickBooks error 6000 again after implementing the above-solutions. For further QuickBooks technical assistance, you can contact the QB software experts.
In case you come across any difficulties in implementing QuickBooks error 6000 troubleshooting step, dial the QuickBooks Premier Support Phone Number