QuickBooks accounting software is one of the best software available to maintain all the financial reports in a professional manner. It has QuickBooks firewall ports which help the user to control the inbound/outbound connections. Sometimes those who have been working on this software may encounter ‘can’t communicate with the company files’ error. It’s a common error that usually occurs due to windows firewall software. But we can eradicate this error with the help of QuickBooks firewall settings. Whenever a firewall blocks incoming/outgoing interaction to the company file, users get this error.
In this content, we are going to discuss QuickBooks firewall error. Along with this, the possible root causes of this error and of course the solutions for the same.
Possible Causes of QuickBooks Firewall Error
Check out the predictable reasons for the firewall error and then follow the steps to fix it:
1. It might be possible that the latest version of the Firewall is not installed on any of the networks.
2. The connection to the server is lost.
3. A QuickBooks Database Server Manager stops running to any server.
4. The DNS settings are inaccurate.
But the question remains the same. How to resolve this error?
Solution to Resolve the Error
Below are given some troubleshooting steps that may help you to ease at this particular problem:
Solution 1- Use QuickBooks File Doctor
1. Initially, download and then install ‘QuickBooks file doctor’.
2. Then, ‘install’ and ‘run’ this tool on your PC.
3. If the specific tool is not able to resolve the issue, you can contact the QuickBooks experts.
Hopefully, you have gone through this content and understood how to fix QuickBooks firewall ports error. Besides, the QuickBooks professional team is always ready to provide professional software support to its users. You can get in touch with them and discuss the issue comfortably. For additional queries regarding QuickBooks firewall ports 2020, get connected with a dedicated team of professionals.
In case you are unable to understand QuickBooks firewall ports, dial the QuickBooks Support Phone Number.