Are you facing QuickBooks error 3371 or receiving error 3371 status code 11118 on your system? If so, then this error mainly occurs at the time of opening or activating QuickBooks Desktop. Also, you may receive this error in case your company file is damaged or missing. As you have seen that there could be any reason for the QB error happening. You need to visualize it properly and fix the error accordingly. The specific error is not a major one, it can be fixed by implementing the troubleshooting steps.
Causes for QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
For the specific software error, you need to get familiar with the reasons for QB error occurrences:
1. An antivirus or firewall program is either damaged or outdated.
2. Issues with Windows Operating system.
3. The installation of QuickBooks is not appropriate.
Now, let’s check the steps which are needed to resolve this error on a permanent basis.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks error 3371 code 11118
Here you can explore the given below solutions to troubleshoot QuickBooks error 3371 code 11118:
Solution 1: Delete ecml file
1. Press ‘Windows + R’ together.
2. Type ‘C:\ProgramData\intuit\Entitlement Client\v8’ in the shown run window.
3. Now, ‘Windows Explorer’ will open.
4. Delete ‘ecml’ file.
5. Once it is done, close the ‘window’.
6. Lastly, run ‘QuickBooks’ and then ‘register’ the product.
Solution 2: Update Windows OS
1. Click on the ‘start button’.
2. Choose ‘all programs’ and hit on ‘windows update’.
3. Hit on ‘check for updates’.
4. Finally, reinstall and update ‘QB Desktop’.
If you are still receiving QuickBooks error 3371after implementing the above steps, then contact the software experts without any delay. The error might create a hindrance during your work and can be quite frustrating for you. The team of professionals will provide you instant assistance. They know how to tackle the issues. The certified professionals are available round the clock to provide genuine QB software assistance.
Still, facing QuickBooks error 3371? Dial the QuickBooks Support Phone Number+1-888-660-0607(Toll- Free).